What can you do with it?
- Find effective medicinal remedies to cure your illness
- Learn the advantages of each remedy and how to use it
- Write reviews of remedies and learn from other people’s experiences
Advantages of using Pharmacopedia
- It’s free, and traditional remedies cost 10 times less than synthetic drugs (even less if you produce them yourself).
- It’s collaborative and intelligent. The more people use it, the more accurate and powerful it becomes.
- It’s safe. It makes special emphasis on studying the counterindications and secondary effects of each remedy.
- It’s based in science. It includes scientific references to official organisms that publish medical research.
- It’s not lucrative. It takes decisions for the benefit of people and earth, not a few individuals.
How does it work?
Our mantra is “The truth is out there.. find it, share it!”
- Pharmacopedia is built out of links to other sites on the internet, created by independent publishers.
- We’re not controlled by any private company, we share only the truth.
- Our sources of knowledge are three:
1) Tradition: we research our traditions and the knowledge of local and native communities
2) Science: we find scientific evidence in the recognised and official databases of medical research worldwide
3) Experience: we share the experiences of those people who have tried the remedies recently
How can I contribute to Pharmacopedia?
Your help is needed now to keep pharmacopedia alive, free of ads and the control of corporations.
Please consider supporting us by making a one-time or monthly donation to keep pharmacopedia free forever.
We need your hands, if you want to get even more involved, please consider volunteering.
Still have questions?
Check our FAQ