Fresh juice of Soursop fruit
Lymphatic cancer and
This is a simple juice made with the fruit of the Soursop tree. It can be mixed with other fruits if you don't like the taste and you can add water and ice to your liking to make it more palatable. The fruit is more readily available as an exported product. The leafs and seeds have more acetogenins than the fruit, which makes them more effective as an anti-tumoral.
- Start taking 1/4 of a glass per day
- You can increment the dosis 1/4 every week until a maximum of 1 glass a day.
Peel one soursop fruit
Cut in small pieces
Juice for 20 seconds
Please read carefully the following safety recommendations before using it.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Not recommended for young children and small pets.
- Not recommended to take it for long periods of time unless you're under treatment.
- Not recommended to take infusions of leaves without medical doctor supervision. We should extreme precautions since there have been cases of intoxication which include damages to the nervous system.
- Not recommended if you suffer low pressure or hypotension.
- Not recommended if you suffer Parkinson's disease.
- Not recommended if you suffer diabetes. Ask your doctor if you doubt.
Maximum dosage hasn't been stablished for humans. Scientific studies show that extract from this plant has very potent anti-tumoral effects even at low dosis (30mg/kg for mice).
No allergies known
Oil from seeds can be toxic. But seed extracts are normally fine.
- In general there isn't a lot of information about the interaction of this plant with other medications. If you're taking heavy drugs, ask your doctor.
- Can have interaction with drugs for hypotension or low pressure.
- Can be taken in combination with radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatments.
It doesn't create dependence.
No reviews for this remedy at Pharmacopedia.org
Where to buy
Pharmacopedia.org can't guarantee the quality of 3rd party website's plants and products. Legal note
Share this finest remedy…